We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant for special dinner

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
798 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant for special dinner

After reading some posts, if you want steaks, is the Glen Canyon Steakhouse a nice resturant for a special dinner? Do you need reservations? It does not have to be expensive, just a nice atmosphere and good food? What about the Mexican Fiesta? Any other recommendatioins? Seafood is also a possibility, but no Italian.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant for special dinner

I like the Glen Canyon Steakhouse both for steaks and fish. We had

great snow crab here. Short distance from your hotel at 201 N. Lake Powell Blv. I also checked its reviews and some were not good but we had good dinner here and no complaints. Nothing fancy though. Last time we visited we dropped in without a reservation. Ph. 928 645 3363. Casual dining.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
798 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant for special dinner

I have searched hotels and forums, but forgot about checking out dining reviews for restaurants. Thanks for the reminder.

3. Re: restaurant for special dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, August 26, 2009