We live in San Francisco Bay Area, and are thinking of a grand circle tour sometime within one year. It is going to be just my husband and myself for now -- may see if any friend wants to come along (assume no kids).
We can either try to do it around a holiday to save a vacation day (Memorial Day, Independence Day) or not.
1. What time do you recommend visiting?
2. Do you recommend driving from SF, or just flying into Vegas?
3. Which places do you recommend? I know I want to go to Antelope for sure (love the way it looks in pictures). Will want to do Grand Canyon also (considering it is Grand Canyon). Other good ones seem to be Bryce and Zion.
4. How many nights per site do you recommend?
5. Any hotel recommendations?