We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving down the Pac.NW Coast this summer. Need Itinerary.

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Driving down the Pac.NW Coast this summer. Need Itinerary.

I booked a flight for a trip this July. I fly into Vancouver and leave 11 days later from San Fran. I intend on driving the coast but I have no idea where to stop and stay, what to see, how many days to spend in each area etc....

I have never been to this part of the country. I am taking the train from Vancouver to Seattle and picking up the car from there. From then on, I am clueless. Please help me build my itinerary.

Thanks

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving down the Pac.NW Coast this summer. Need Itinerary.

See my response on your other post. Please don't add any more WA posts but do post in OR and CA; it gets confusing, otherwise, for both you and us. :)

2. Re: Driving down the Pac.NW Coast this summer. Need Itinerary.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 10, 2010