We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
772 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor dining

My husband wants to go out for anni dinner. He would like to try Salty's, but for the price and what I've heard from others it's probably not the place for us. Any suggestions for some place nice but casual and possibly with outdoor seating?

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
9,679 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor dining

Who Song and Larry's maybe?

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor dining

You posted on the Vancouver forum, but you're looking or a restaurant in Seattle, correct?

What's Who Song and Larry's?

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,679 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor dining

WS&L's is a hokey Mexican place with a great view of the Columbia and the I-5 Bridge. "El Torito's" type authenticity, but casual and fun. I assumed the OP was looking for dinner in Vancouver.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
772 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor dining

Yes, I am loooking for something in the Vancouver, WA USA area. There is a Salty's on the Columbia down here.

Who Song's deck is nice and in the summers we go there often. I'm hoping to come up with something quiter, for a kid free night out. I'd rather stay in Van, but could go to Portland if there were any suggestions.

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,679 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor dining

We love Obi Sushi Bar in downtown Portland.

6. Re: Outdoor dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 15, 2010