We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
oregon
Level Contributor
881 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Can you help with directions, please?

Hi.

We are coming to Vancouver from Portland for an event at the Pearson Air Museum on Saturday. Can someone plese give me directions from Portland? Would also appreciate suggestions for good restaurant along to stop for dinner on the return- nothing fancy, like a Bennigans or brew pub atmosphere.

Thanks in advance...

Footloose

shoreline
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you help with directions, please?

drive I-5

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
9,679 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you help with directions, please?

Who Song & Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina is right across HWY 14 from Pearson Field. It has great views of the I-5 Bridge and the Columbia River.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you help with directions, please?

Hi Footloose,

nps.gov/fova/…FOVAmap1.pdf

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you help with directions, please?

oops, thought you meant Vancouver BC, seemed strange to get directions across the Columbia. My bad.

Longview, Washington
Destination Expert
for Mount Rainier National Park
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you help with directions, please?

Pearson Air Museum is part of the Fort Vancouver Historic Site. Just take I-5 from Portland to Vancouver. Exit on Mill Plain Blvd, turn right, then another right onto Reserve Avenue. This will take you into the Fort Vancouver complex. The museum is at 1115 Fifth St.

Who Song and Larrys is a fun place. It is right along the river. You can see it from the I-5 Bridge.

oregon
Level Contributor
881 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you help with directions, please?

Thanks everyone- knew I could count on TA.....

7. Re: Can you help with directions, please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, December 15, 2009