We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stagette

Saskatchewan
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Stagette

I am planning a stagette in Williston. Where is the best place to stay? Any bars that would be fun? Shopping? etc. we are all coming from Saskatchewan.

Mentioned in this post
North Dakota
Level Contributor
602 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stagette

El Rancho is the best deal there...there is one more expensive hotel but the best bang for your loonie is at the El Rancho. I don't think they even have a mall in Williston as far as shopping goes but with the exchange you might find something good at Wal-Mart.

Peshtigo
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Stagette

I just moved back to wisconsin after living in Williston for 2 years. The best place to stay is the super 8. You're right off the main drag, and close enough to what goes on in williston. Champ's bar is just down the road, and D'Ks is just across the parking lot. El Rancho close bye has great food. but if you want a great steak, go to Peirce's downtown. Applebees also has great food, and agreat atmosphire. I really miss Williston!

North Dakota
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Stagette

As far as bars, a local favorite is J. Dubbs Bar and Grill. They offer smoking and non-smoking areas, which alot of people really like.

If you are looking for shopping in Williston, there is a list of stores on the Williston Visitor Bureau website:

www.willistonndtourism.com

Some of these include: Hedderich's, Judy's Cupboard, Leon's Jewelry and Elizabeth's on Broadway. There are lot of antique shops as well. You'll also find dining, and accommodations on that website. Or you can call them at: 1-800-615-9041

4. Re: Stagette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:31 am, February 24, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Williston