We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steak with fries and salad

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Steak with fries and salad

Is there any place besides a chain restaurant, Outback, etc., that serves a good steak with fries and a regular salad. My husband is a very picky eater. I am just the opposite. I love to try new dishes. All of the places I've looked at so far that sound good to me and have steak on the menu come with things that he will not eat. I want him to enjoy his food and I would like to have a good dining experience too. Does anybody know of a place that serves good "normal" food for him and something good for me?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,718 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Steak with fries and salad

Pink House is great too. You'll dine well at either.

I travel with a "vegetarian," who basically only eats pizza and pasta. It drive me crazy. We will go to nice restaurants and she will say "You go ahead and order and I'll just get something later." She will sit there and drink a beer while the rest of us order multi course dinners with wine and cocktsils, then will get a slice of pizza somewhere else afterwards. We have actually excluded her from a few trips recently because eating out with her is such a pain.

Edited: 10:45 pm, July 18, 2014
12. Re: Steak with fries and salad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 20, 2015