We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi service cost

Lincoln,California
Level Contributor
66 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Airport taxi service cost

I see on line that all taxi services listed are supposed to charge $28 one way to Historic District did anyone use them and is it true? Kshuttle charges $69 so this is a big difference plus car is private, no other stops. I will also need to rent a car for the last 4 days of my 2 week vacation and need to find out the easiest and cheapest way of picking it up and need to return it to airport. I assume I will have to return to airport to do this. Thanks for all you help everyone. Lesllie

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,341 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport taxi service cost

If your main interest is the Historic District of Savannah then I would say take the $1.50, yes I said the $1.50, bus to downtown Savannah. The take a taxi or pedi cab to your hotel

catchacat.org/_meta/…route_100x.pdf

Lots of history , arts & party places. Enjoy.

You might want to rent a car to see outlying places like Tybee Island , Isle of Hope, Savannah National Wild Life Refuge, Cumberland island. etc.

Lincoln,California
Level Contributor
66 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport taxi service cost

Thanks, does the bus leave from airport? Have a condo booked on State St historic district.

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,341 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport taxi service cost

Yes it leaves from in front of the airport. Your condo is about 3/4 miles East of where the bus drops you off. You can catch a cab there or there is some type of cat shuttle from there also but you might have wait.

Lincoln,California
Level Contributor
66 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport taxi service cost

Thanks again very much for info.

5. Re: Airport taxi service cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 08, 2015