We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Landy and Sons

Archie, Missouri
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Landy and Sons

I am coming to Savannah in early April. I would like to take my mom to eat at The Lady and Sons. I have read reviews about how hard it is to get in. Is this only on a same day reservation? I was able to book a reservation on their website. Do I still need to get there early?

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Landy and Sons

You should be fine. They no longer do the old reservation system where you had to be there at 9:00 am and then be given a time. I would get there about 20 minutes early. It gives you time to look in the gift shop. We went there last year in July and I took my mom too and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Actually, it was my Mom's favorite place to eat and she would have eaten there every day but I wouldn't let her. Some people prefer Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House but after eating at both places, I will go back to Lady and Sons and not go back to Mrs. Wilkes. I felt the food was tastier at Lady & Sons and you can't make reservation Mrs. Wilkes. They're only open for lunch for Monday-Friday and you have to wait in line.

2. Re: The Landy and Sons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, February 28, 2015