We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay?

St. Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where to stay?

I will be vacationing in savanah in october with 2 other friends. What is the best motel/hotel to stay in?

Mishawaka, Indiana
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay?

We stayed at the Springhill Suites Midtown. It's really easy to get to the Historic District. Out of the motel turn right and Abercorn takes you right there. There are resturants in front of the motel. Our room was spotless and the breakfast in the morning was filling. Waffles , eggs, and sausage plus the regular food each day.

St. Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay?

Thank you. I will check it out.

Memphis, TN
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay?

check out www.baymontinngc.com.... its the new baymont. They also have a free shuttle to the historic district. It was only 5 min drive to the HD.

St. Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay?

Thank you. i will.

5. Re: where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, May 25, 2006
6. Re: where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Savannah