We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghost tour in Savannah (not the one posted about before)

Troy, Michigan
Level Contributor
43 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Ghost tour in Savannah (not the one posted about before)

groupon.com/deals/…

Anyone done this one? I bought a Groupon for myself + my friend, it was $18 for two (or $10 for one) which is a great deal - normally $20 each. It has good reviews on Yelp and here, also.

The guy who I emailed said we just show up and that Saturday night is the busiest - we will be there Fri/Sat night so I guess we may try for Friday.

Noble Jones Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours
Free Savannah Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Genteel & Bard Fine Savannah Tours
City Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ghost tour in Savannah (not the one posted about before)

Never done this one but I'm always hesitant about ones that don't accept reservations.

Troy, Michigan
Level Contributor
43 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ghost tour in Savannah (not the one posted about before)

They normally do accept reservations - it's just because I have the Groupon, that they say to just show up.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ghost tour in Savannah (not the one posted about before)

I am sure it will be fine. They have to be legit to be on Groupon.

Have fun!

4. Re: Ghost tour in Savannah (not the one posted about before)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 05, 2014