We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time Visit to Savannah

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
135 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
First Time Visit to Savannah

Hi I will be travelling to Savannah for a first time vacation with my 2 teenage daughters the first week in October. We are very excited. I happen to go on a Citi-Data Forum and noted some blogs on safety and crime. Can anyone who has travelled there give me some advice and insight on this. We are staying at the Hampton's Mid Town, and wondered as well if that is a safe area? As well just walking in the historic district, etc. Thanks!

Indiana
Level Contributor
936 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First Time Visit to Savannah

I know the Holiday Inn Express on Bay Street and the Avia both have pools we have used them. Both are really nice places to stay and in idea locations for walking to everything the Historic District has to offer.

12. Re: First Time Visit to Savannah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 28, 2013