We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise Rent-a-car at Savannah airport

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
526 posts
328 reviews
Save Topic
Enterprise Rent-a-car at Savannah airport

Enterprise seems to have the best rate for a trip I'm planning in 6 weeks, in which I'll be picking up the car in Savannah's airport and returning it to Charleston's. Sometimes Enterprise locations can be quite inconvenient to the airport, however. Is Enterprise's location inconvenient for a SAV airport pickup?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enterprise Rent-a-car at Savannah airport

No, the desk is right inside the airport on the ground floor with all the other rentals and its a very short walk outside to pick up your car. Zero problems, I use them all the time. When you get off your plane, head straight to the escalator, go down stairs and Enterprise is on the right.

2. Re: Enterprise Rent-a-car at Savannah airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, June 18, 2013