We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savannah Theater seating question

Level Contributor
94 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Savannah Theater seating question

I'm going to see Southern Nights on March 21. Right now, the "best available" tickets are in row 3 and I'm wondering if that is too close to the stage. I don't want to spend the show with my head tilted back like what usually happens when you sit down front and the floor angles down toward the stage in some theaters. And sometimes the view of the performers gets cut off from the knees down when you're too close. How far back should I sit to avoid a crick in the neck? I'd rather be on the floor than the balcony.

Alpena, Michigan
Level Contributor
268 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Savannah Theater seating question

We have gone numerous times....at least twice each time we visit Savannah. Many times we have been in row 3, center stage, as well as rows 2 &3 on the sides. We have never sat in the balcony.

The performers are constantly moving around the stage and I do not remember ever not being able to see the entire show and all the performers just fine. It is a small and very cozy theatre, very interactive. I don't think it would matter where you sit, you'll enjoy it.

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Savannah Theater seating question

Call the box office at 912-233-7764 and they can assist you with you seating. Box office opens each morning at 10AM.

Savannah Ga
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Savannah Theater seating question

At the Savannah Theatre you can always get the best seats by calling the box office.

The computer system can't get to all of the seats that the people working can, so even though the internet may say "best available", you can always find the best seats by calling.

4. Re: Savannah Theater seating question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 20, 2013