We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget accommodation mid-town - January

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
5 posts
Save Topic
budget accommodation mid-town - January

hi, im arriving in savannah mid-jan 06. i'm hoping to stay at least a month and i'd like to stay in the mid-town area, around abercorn street, or e. montgomery cross. i've made a reservation for a week at the extended stay hotel, but it seems awfully pricey considering it's off-peak. ive heard that B & Bs would be a good option for cheap accommodation, especially if you skip breakfast and clean your own room. i'm having difficulty locating any such place online tho. any help would be much appreciated. thank you!

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: budget accommodation mid-town - January

I don't think you will find a B&B that work for you. They are usually quite pricey,

Try this site you may find a better monthly rate.

http://savannahgetaways.net/map.cfm

I think that once you get here, you will be able to find something that works as well as the extended stay hotel. I am just not that familiar with the pricing. You may find that you can get a better deal at somewhere like Days Inn Midtown or Econolodge, Midtown, and eat at one of the nearby fast food places.

England
Level Contributor
462 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: budget accommodation mid-town - January

If your thinking of staying a month I would suggest Marriorts TOWN PLACE SUITES( midtown ) On Abercorn Street .

I have a write up if you care to check it out. over on the left hand side

Its just behind Logans Road house and only like 10 mins away from down town , place is ideal for long term . The suites have a full size kitchen so if you didnt want to eat out well you can always drive to walmart and by groceries .

laudry room on site , gym , swimming pool,

hotel is spotless I would recommend this to any one , longer you stay the cheaper it is also .

Hope you find what you are looking for