We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savannah with Preschool aged children

Georgia
5 posts
Save Topic
Savannah with Preschool aged children

We are spending the day in Savannah this weekend with 4 adults and 5 kids (ages 6, 3,3,3, and 2).

We are hoping to eat at Uncle Bubba's for lunch and go to the aquarium for the afternoon. I am also interested in Oatland Island.

Any other suggestions? Dinner is not planned yet but it has to be casual and kid friendly.

Thanks!

Georgia
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Savannah with Preschool aged children

sorry for the double post. Brain not working tonight.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Savannah with Preschool aged children

While you are out as far as Oatland Island, just keep on going toward the beach and stop at Fort Pulaski. The six year old will enjoy it and the little ones will enjoy running around the grounds. Then, on to the beach. It should be warm enough that they can play on the beach. Take them out on the pier. The adults and the six year old will have a good time. The little ones will probably be to tired to care about anything!!

The Aquarium, if it's the one I am thinking about is on Skidaway Island and quite a distance from Uncle Bubba's. It's really quite small and won't take long to see everything. Go there in the morning, and that will get you to Uncle Bubba's at a good time for lunch.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Savannah with Preschool aged children

GMTA Aileen, I didn't see this til I had replied to the other post! :)>

Georgia
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Savannah with Preschool aged children

Thanks for the ideas. I hadn't thought of the beach. I will check it out.

I think we are ending up at Chuck E Cheese for dinner since its near our hotel. We don't have one in our town so my 6yo will love it.