We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Brunch Help

Kansas City, MO
1 post
Save Topic
Easter Brunch Help

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Savannah for Easter, and I've looking for a good place to good. Places I'm considering based on recommendations and reviews I've found online are:

Hyatt

Hilton

Mulberry Inn

Weston - Quite a bit more than the others...is it worth it?

Lady and Sons

The Pirates' House

Any comments on any of these places? Or another brunch buffet I should consider?

I know Lady and Sons and The Pirates' House get very mixed reviews and can be touristy...but they're definitely something found only in Savannah. Of the hotel brunches, which one would you recommend?

Thanks so much!

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Brunch Help

I will also be in Savannah on Easter Sunday. I chose to make a reservation at Lady & Sons simply because that is the only day you can make a reservation (holidays only) and I did not want my parents to have to wait in line for so long & they really wanted to go to this place.

savannah
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Brunch Help

Try the Crystal Beer Parlor.............they have just started a Sunday Brunch that is awesome...and I mean awesome. It is an upscale menu that is completely different from there normal one.

3. Re: Easter Brunch Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, September 22, 2009