We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Places

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dog Friendly Places

Me and my husband will be visiting Savannah in May with our Black Lab. Can someone please give me suggestions on where our dog would be welcome. We already have a place to stay. Looking for parks, tours and restaurants (outside of course) that will allow well behave pets.

Thanks

Happy's Mom

NY
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog Friendly Places

We would like the same info, we're coming down in April of May with our little yorkie. Where are you staying if you don't mind me asking? I have heard of a couple of inns and I know the Westin and Sheraton allow pets which we can go on points but don't have enough for the amount of days we're coming. Still trying to plan our trip, I would love to know beaches in the area, outdoor restaurants, parks, etc., that is dog friendly. :o)

Florida
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog Friendly Places

We went on WWW.VRBO.com and found a pet friendly apartment, there are plenty to choose from.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog Friendly Places

We are heading down this Friday. We found the La Quinta accepts pets for no additional charge. Our rate with AAA is $58.00!!

I have read many reviews here and like everything else there are 2 good ones, than a bad one and then 3 good ones and 1 bad one so we will see.

Also I got a AAA tour book which talks about AAA having a Pet Friendly guide that can be purchased.

I also believe there are web sites which are dedicated to Pet Friendly locations.

NY
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog Friendly Places

Great rate. If you get a chance and feel like it, would love to hear about it when you got back and the things you did there with your pet. Have fun!

route 66
Level Contributor
728 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dog Friendly Places

Clary's Cafe allows dogs at their outside tables. Abercorn & Jones St. Look at City Market & River St. cafes for same.

6. Re: Dog Friendly Places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 20, 2009