We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn Batimore-Camden Yards

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westfield...
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton Inn Batimore-Camden Yards

Has anyone stayed at this hotel. It is located on Washington Blvd.

I understand it soon is going to be a Hilton Hotel. We are thinking of staying here next year to see an Orioles game.

Is it a nice area...............any restaurants nearby?

Thanks for your help.

Baltimore
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn Batimore-Camden Yards

Actually they haven't finished building that hotel yet (I live in the neighborhood right next to it). It's not in too bad of an area and is very close to Camden Yards. (Here's a link to some neighborhood info: http://www.ridgelysdelight.org/neighborhood.html).

There aren't that many restaurants right around there though there are several sports bars next to the hotel but it's a short walk/cab ride down to the harbor or over to Federal Hill (which has a ton of restaurants).

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn Batimore-Camden Yards

There is a brand new Hampton Inn on Washington Boulevard that is scheduled to open in mid December 2006. The Hilton is a completely different hotel than the Hampton Inn. It is still under construction and won't be opening until next August. I believe that the Hilton has an address of West Pratt Street.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
652 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hampton Inn Batimore-Camden Yards

It's in a fine area. Located next to the University of MD downtown campus , the stadium, convention center and a short walk to Inner Harbor area. I have a feeling it will be a VERY popular hotel.

4. Re: Hampton Inn Batimore-Camden Yards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 19, 2009