We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amtrak or NYC-Baltimore Bus?

nyc
3 posts
Save Topic
Amtrak or NYC-Baltimore Bus?

I'm going to Baltimore this weekend (Will stay in Marriot Inner Harbor). If I take a bus which only $35 round trip from NYC, Is it gonna be hassel to take cab from Bus Station to the hotel, How much and How Far? Have anyone can give me some idea? It's my first time to visit. I check Amtrak schedule. The last train is too early for leaving and so expensive as well. Need Help. Thanks

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amtrak or NYC-Baltimore Bus?

If you don't mind getting on Greyhound get on it. You will save about $200.00 or so I believe.

Go to the Downtown Baltimore Location it's less than 5 minutes away from the Marriott. The other Baltimore Location is about 10 minutes away. There are usually cabs sitting waiting depending on the time of day you arrive. It shouldn't be a problem.

nyc
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amtrak or NYC-Baltimore Bus?

Thank you so much!

3. Re: Amtrak or NYC-Baltimore Bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, August 24, 2009