We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Fell's Point

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg, PA
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near Fell's Point

I am in the process of planning a Bachelor Party weekend with Saturday night being spent at the bars in Fell's Point. I was hoping to get some input on a $100-$150 a night hotel that is either within walking distance or a short cab ride.

I'm looking at around 15 guys, so price is a little more of an issue than when traveling with my wife. It doens't need to be a fancy place, just not sleazy. Anythign between a Super8 and Holiday Inn is kind of the quality I had in mind. I'll be needing at least 4 rooms for the crew.

Also, anyone with suggestions on places we must stop, please speak up.

Thanks in advance.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
650 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Fell's Point

I think the Holiday Inn on Lombard St. would meet your needs. Also the Wyndham downtown.

I am going to do something I never thought i would and have you check out the Holiday Inn Express on Russell St. The hotel is new , but it is in an area that is not great. The makeup of your group and what you are looking for may make this a hotel you might want to check out. It sits right down the street from Ravens Stadium next to an industrial park with gas stations on each corner. I actually heard the hotel is pretty good. There are not any walkable amenities nearby except a 7-11, but it is a short cab ride from the Inner Harbour and Fells Point. A bunch of partying guys may not mind the area based on what you said.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
650 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Fell's Point

One more thing- check out the reviews for the Holiday INn Express on main Trip Advisor page for Baltimore. They gave ot excellent reviews. However the Wyndham I mentioned did poorly. Check out the reviews.

Houston
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Fell's Point

I would try priceline -but make sure you enter downtown and 4 star. I am sure you would get filled for $89 or so.

All downtown (Inner-Harbor) hotels are in the same area -about 5 minute cab ride to fells-could even walk if traffic was bad (and often is)

Harrisburg, PA
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Fell's Point

I'll check out the three reccomended hotels. I think if we can find anything within walking distance of the bars, it will be a winner.

Thanks for the advice.

5. Re: Hotel near Fell's Point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, August 21, 2009