We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

New Jersey
Level Contributor
617 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

Coming down this Saturday and need your help. Im staying with my family at the Baltimore Harbor Hotel (Old Sheraton) We are going to the 4:00 Orioles Game. After the game Im looking to get the most authentic Maryland Crabs and Crab Cakes as closest to the Baltimore Harbor Hotel or Camden Yards as possible. Ideally Id like to leave game, take cab to restaurant then walk (in safety) back to the hotel. I have an 8 year old and a five year old so the walk should not be more than ten minutes. Thanks for your help!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
173 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

How about LP Steamers (http://locustpointsteamers.com/). It'd be very easy to take a short cab ride there. But yes slightly too far to walk. I don't know any places that I'd highly recommend for crabs/crabcakes in the Inner Harbor.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

LP Steamers is a good recommendation. You can take the Charm City Circulator Banner Route there and back too. It's free.

charmcitycirculator.com/route/banner-route

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

How is safety around Camden Yards??? Much to worry about?

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

Safe. Before and after the game there will be lots of crowds and police presence.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

Thanks!!

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
417 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

Need explanation of what the charm city circular banner route is. We want to come for Aug 13 game

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
53,552 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

charmcitycirculator.com/route/banner-route

8. Re: Crabs and Baseball - Balitmore Harbor Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 15, 2015