We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do on a Monday in B'more

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
What to do on a Monday in B'more

Good Afternoon, our flight leaves Monday around 5:00. What would be a few good things to do on a monday morning/afternoon in Baltimore???

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do on a Monday in B'more

Where will you be coming from?

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do on a Monday in B'more

We fly into BWI & we're staying in Mt. Vernon and spending Friday and Saturday in B'more and spending the day in DC Sunday. We will have time to kille before our flight Monday so I'm looking for a few ideas of stuff to do.

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do on a Monday in B'more

Have you been to Ft McHenry?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,069 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do on a Monday in B'more

I guess the answer is whatever you did not do on the other 2 days but we don't know what you have planned.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do on a Monday in B'more

I know that Mondays where I live are a little but more key and a few museums are closed and what not. We will be going to two orioles games, the basilica of the blesses Virgin Mary, the art museum and spending some time in Fells Point and the aquarium. Thanks for the suggestion of Fort McHenry. I will look into that.

Thanks for the suggestions

6. Re: What to do on a Monday in B'more

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 06, 2015