We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for parking options at BWI

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
13 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for parking options at BWI

We just moved to Maryland.

When we lived in Philadelphia, we used a valet service near the airport; from their lot, they'd drop us at the gate, take the car to parking, and bring our car to the airport when we returned. No shuttles, about $10/day. I can't find anything like this for BWI - does anyone have suggestions? The best I can find so far is "Valet Park Express" which shuttles customers to & from their lot. Anybody know of something better?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,583 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for parking options at BWI

There are several. Just google for "BWI Off-site parking" or similar and you'll get the sites for PreFlight, Fast Park, and several others. I've always used PreFLight, never had a problem. But I don't think you'll go wrong with any of them.

Edited: 11:28 am, January 02, 2014
Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
8,280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for parking options at BWI

I just go to one of the long term parking lots and take the shuttle bus. Very easy and cost effective, been doing it for years.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for parking options at BWI

I have used Econopark Express (http://econoparkexpress.com) with good success over the years. I do not believe there is valet parking at BWI (bwiairport.com/en/parking/information-rates), but the daily rate for the hourly garage (where you can walk directly into the terminal) is $22. Not a bad price considering how close you are, in my opinion.

dctravel

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,583 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for parking options at BWI

Sorry, I just caught the "no shuttles" part of the request. Nope, don't think such a thing exists at BWI.

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for parking options at BWI

We always use Fast Park and have had good experiences. It is a shuttle to off site parking but I don't know that what you have enjoyed before exists at BWI.

6. Re: Looking for parking options at BWI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 04, 2015