We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

M&T Bank Stadium

SAN FRANCISCO
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
M&T Bank Stadium

Hello, my son and I are going to the Ravens/ Vikings on Sunday we are coming from NYC I am thinking of leaving early go to the aquarium first then the game, can I park my car close enough to reach both venues and walk between them ? Also after the game I would like to get a good steak any recommendations ? Thank you in advance. tommy7115

Mentioned in this post
Maryland
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: M&T Bank Stadium

Yes, you can park between both venues.

There's a Morton very close to Camden Yards and a Ruth's Chris and Capital Grill not too far away.

Check out Prime Rib if you want something that is not a chain and more old school (you'll have to move the car).

Mentioned in this post
Camden
Camden
Mid Coast Maine, ME
The Prime Rib
The Prime Rib
331 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
59,264 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: M&T Bank Stadium

Might not be the best plan due to the "Dollar Days" promotion at the aquarium this weekend. Expect huge lines and crowds, and they don't open until 10:00, so if you want to get in that early you would need to be in line well before then. If you want to make kick-off at the stadium you'd need to be done at the aqaurium no later than Noon.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: M&T Bank Stadium

Forgot about dollar day. If you want to fight the crowds and make kick off, I'd recommend you be in line no later than 9:15.

Or you could hit any of the other attractions which typically are less packed (save Port Discovery). Sports Legend, Geppi, Science Center and Babe Ruth might be good options since they are within walking distance of M&T.

godowntownbaltimore.com/Events/Default.aspx…

There's an Outback in Canton as well.

Mentioned in this post
Maryland Science Center
Maryland Science Center
684 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: M&T Bank Stadium

Although I love the aquarium, I agree that dollar days is not the time to visit. It is worth it to move your car and go to the Prime Rib after the game, experience an old school Baltimore favorite. You can eat at an Outback anywhere.

Mentioned in this post
The Prime Rib
The Prime Rib
331 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Baltimore
Baltimore
Maryland
maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,202 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: M&T Bank Stadium

I have to agree that going to the aquarium will be crowded and rushed if you want to make kick off.

Have a great time and enjoy the game

Grasonville...
Level Contributor
425 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: M&T Bank Stadium

What a game! How was the steak?

7. Re: M&T Bank Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 11, 2014