We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
144 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
where to eat

Heading to an Orioles game Sunday afternoon. Was planning on getting something to eat after the game at Phillips Buffet which I now know is no longer there before heading to Lancaster, PA.

Any recommendation for someplace near Oriole Park for reasonably priced good seafood?

If not, was thinking it might be best to eat on the road to Lancaster - any recommendations for that?

Thanks!!

nanticoke pa.
Level Contributor
194 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to eat

www.baltimore.org or www.baltimoreeats.com

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
654 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to eat

Not to be flip but around here, no good seafood is reasonably priced :) Right in the Inner Harbor area I can't think of any. But a quick cab ride away- 1-2 miles I would go to Cross St Market in Federal Hill, Nicks Fish House on Insulator Drive , LP Steamers on Fort Ave in Locust Point.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to eat

Koco's Pub on your way home for their famous crabcakes. It's (sorta) on the way back to Lancaster but worth the diversion.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,867 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to eat

Phillips is still in the Inner Harbor though the new location is a bit farther from the park.

LP Steamers is more of a local's spot than Phillips.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
53,605 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to eat

"LP Steamers is more of a local's spot than Phillips."

You can probably use past tense on that now. :) Every tourist site mentions LP Steamers, and take a look at the most recent reviews here on TA, done by people from Bangkok, Cincinnati, etc. I think the word is out lol.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
874 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to eat

Yea, LP Steamers seems to have a real hold on Baltimore Trip Advisor. It's not highlighted as much on other sites or even in the local crab seekers itinerary. It's a good place but seems to be king on TA. I will say though that it is in more of a local's setting.

7. Re: where to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 26, 2014