We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet in Baltimore

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
42 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Buffet in Baltimore

Hi I visited Baltimore about 5 years ago and had a great time especially at Phillips buffet. It seems that not only has Phillips moved they don'y have a buffet anymore.

Question: Is there another place we (six of us on an overnight Girlfriends' Trip) can enjoy a buffet?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
119 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffet in Baltimore

Sort of a buffet is Fogo De Chao. Right on Pratt St in the middle of the Baltimore tourist area. http://www.fogodechao.com/index.php?id=164

It is really a Brazilian churrascaria where you get meats served to you by waiters but it is a buffet of meats and they have a wonderful salad bar buffet.

I don't know of any seafood buffets in the area and the only other buffets I have experience with are breakfast. Good luck!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
42 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffet in Baltimore

HI. Thanks so much this is helpful. What were some of the breakfast buffets? Thanks again.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffet in Baltimore

There are no buffet that j would recommend in Baltimore but I found an edible one except maybe at wegmans and that aren't on the city.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
650 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffet in Baltimore

Assuming you are going to be here on a weekend , the Rusty Scupper has a large brunch buffet [ pricey !], great views and right in the Inner Harbor area. Nicks Fish House has a Sunday buffet- very close to Inner Harbor

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
42 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffet in Baltimore

Thank you so much.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
42 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buffet in Baltimore

Thank you so much.

7. Re: Buffet in Baltimore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014