We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hotel Needed for Park and Fly Near BWI Airport

harrisburg pa
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Topic
Good Hotel Needed for Park and Fly Near BWI Airport

Can anyone suggest a good hotel for sleep, park, and fly that inludes free breakfast, free airport shuttle and free parking while on vacation? I will need to leave my car at the hotel for a week.

Thanks All!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,434 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Hotel Needed for Park and Fly Near BWI Airport

Have you started with some of the websites, such as:

www.baltimore.parksleepfly.com/

There is a list of hotels there which should say what they each offer. If you study some of them and come up with 3 or 4 choices based on your needs (including budget), some of us might be able to give you more help. I've stayed in several of them listed (actually about a dozen of them) and wouldn't stay in some of them again (ie: Microtel and La Quinta Glen Burnie for two --- once was enough). In general, the parking lots seem safe (since I usually park a rental car in all these places for a week) but I didn't like the rooms in some of the hotels, staying for a week.

If you could come up with your choices, based on what you need, I might be able to help you narrow them down based on what you want and the numerous places I've stayed around BWI.

Edit: I clicked on that link I gave you, which is what I got when I Googled "BWI park sleep fly" and it didn't bring up what I found. If it isn't specific enough, just do the Google. I got a long list of BWI hotels which offer those packages.

Edited: 2:33 am, August 11, 2013
2. Re: Good Hotel Needed for Park and Fly Near BWI Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 13, 2014