We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
764 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor for a few nights for his business trip.. any one have a great restaurant to recommend.. love seafood, Italian, mid eastern...something upscale but not chain or not a large chain. we are apparently near little Italy.. thank you. his bday is june 26.. one year shy of the big 60.. thanks..

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,209 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

Da Mimmo's

Amicci

Black olive

Salt

Kali's court

Blue hill tavern

Truth is Baltimore has tons of excellent restaurants

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

Here is a link for Baltimore magzazine's top 50 restaurants: baltimoremagazine.net/food-and-dining/2013/0…

8 of the top 10 are withing 10 minutes of your hotel. In order to make a good recommendation, I need your price range and the type of atmosphere which interests you- causal, formal, trendy...

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,837 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

Dalesio's and LA Scala are the two highest rated Little Italy restaurants on TA.

Cinghiale is in Harbor East -- also Italian and very good.

And for breaking the bank, there's Charleston in Harbor East.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
94 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

Hi everyone -- heading to Baltimore for a weekend visit with my husband who is working in the area. We will have our two girls along - ages 11 and 8. Please recommend a family friendly restaurant for dinner that we would enjoy in the Inner Harbor area. We love Italian, but know that Seafood may be the way to go in Baltimore. Some place yummy with a kids menu. Thank you.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

Lots of touristy or chain option in the Inner Harbor none of which I would recommend though I have heard decent things about Phillips since it moved. That may be a decent seafood option for you.

Otherwise, walk to Little Italy and look at Amicci's

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
94 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

Sorry arubbound .. I didn't mean to post my question into your question area. I meant to post a new message. So sorry!

7. Re: birthday dinner for my fiance's bday dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 21, 2014