We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking rates - Camden Yards

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,765 posts
332 reviews
Save Topic
Parking rates - Camden Yards

Thinking of catching a Baltimore Orioles game this friday nite before the Preakness, however it would only be for the last half of the game, which is fine as long as parking rates aren't really really expensive (like a NY Yankees game- $35.00) Parking rates are not mentioned on the Orioles website, since most may be private lots & garages, etc. Can anyone tell me what to expect to pay for parking, so I can decide if it is worthwhile to go for 4 or 5 innings. Thanx.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,765 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

Sorry about the double posting error.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,074 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

Where are you staying? May not need to take car to ballpark. Parking generally 15-20 depending on how close.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,765 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

Will be staying off of route 95 in Edgewood, Maryland, but will be driving to Ballpark from Pimlico Racetrack.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,588 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

Parking info is on the Orioles website. Advance parking is $17 but unfortunately not available for Friday's game.

…mlb.com/bal/…

With the crowds in town for the Preakness and a lot of downtown hotels booked, I might worry about finding parking availability in the surrounding areas if you're coming in late. A lot of the event parking is in hotel parking garages.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

I'm thinking you should be able to find something for around $10 by the Arena/Lexington Market. Maybe a ten minute walk.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,765 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

Thanx.......

Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

I always use www.parkingpanda.com for Orioles and Ravens games. They have affordable parking close to the stadium. https:/…true

8. Re: Parking rates - Camden Yards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 19, 2014