We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party Hotel

Lancaster...
1 post
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party Hotel

Hi!

I am trying to find a hotel that has a suite or suites to accommodate 8 girls for a bachelorette party this summer. I have already contacted the Fairfield Inn about the Lombard House, but do not know of any other options. I would love it if we could all stay in the same room so that we do not have to be split up. We will be going around Inner Harbor and the Power Plant.

Thanks!

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
34 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party Hotel

Try something within the Harbor Magic Group...Pier 5, Henderson's Wharf...just call the main number and ask what the best option is

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
819 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party Hotel

Try the Tremont plaza and grand. Tremont plaza is a little older, but has good rates and the suites are a nice size.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,821 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette Party Hotel

For 8 people you might want to look into HomeAway.com

They offer houses/condos for about the same price or cheaper as many hotels. For example, this place:

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p175654

Is in a good central location but a lot of HA rentals are for 2 nights.

Just a thought.

Edited: 9:28 am, January 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelorette Party Hotel

While you are in town for a Bachelorette Party, Crawl Baltimore runs pub crawls and has specials deals for Bachelorettes. Additionally, I know they have special rates for people on their Pub Crawls at the Hilton Garden Inn in Harbor East (great views of the skyline!) Their website is...

www.crawlbaltimore.com

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,181 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelorette Party Hotel

Tremont, brookshire, residence inn, etc all have suites but can't say any have one big enough for 8

6. Re: Bachelorette Party Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 23, 2014