We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day only in Baltimore

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lawrence
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One day only in Baltimore

My family and I will end our DC vacation with one night and most of the following day in Baltimore. We are staying at the Renaissance Hotel on the Harbor. We arrive about 4pm and will then quickly head to Camden Yards for a game (anyone want to sell us 5 good seats?) Do they have scalpers? Is this legal?

So basically we'll have one full morning and afternoon the next day to explore ( we leave at about 6pm)

Any suggestions that doesn't require much transportation??

Thank you all.

Lobuz from Kansas

California
Level Contributor
123 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: One day only in Baltimore

layaune wrote: was told the aquarium is crowded and lines are long. Is this the case? Just curious since I'm going in a couple days. Thank you!

From what I know I can tell you that it is probably is going to be busy there. You posted yesterday so you are probably going tomorrow a Friday? Right at this time of the year school groups are abound at the Inner Harbor. It is at the end of the school yr and the majority of schools are trying to keep kids occupied until summer break begins. That means lots of field trips. Friday may be busier because you add the influx of weekend tourists, local vacationers, etc... that will be coming in on Friday to spend some time in Baltimore during the weekend. I would plan to get to the Aquarium early to beat the majority of the crowds. Hope you have a great time!:)

Baltimore
Level Contributor
225 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: One day only in Baltimore

layaune wrote: was told the aquarium is crowded and lines are long. Is this the case? Just curious since I'm going in a couple days. Thank you!

Yeah, the lines are long at the times you would expect them to be long. Weekend afternoons are the most crowded. You might consider going in the evening (check closing times) and have dinner just before or after.

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: One day only in Baltimore

Good things come to those who wait. The entry is timed so that the aquarium does not get to crowded inside. Stroll around Harbor Place or try the paddle boats while you wait. A great time to visit is Friday after 5, reduced admission too!

14. Re: One day only in Baltimore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 12, 2009