We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Marsh Mall to Loyola University-Maryland

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
5 posts
Save Topic
White Marsh Mall to Loyola University-Maryland

I just had my daughter take the Megabus from White Marsh Mall to Boston. The cab ride was as much as the bus ticket! Is there public transportation (shuttle or bus or?) that would take her from the bus stop when she returns - directly to Loyola campus??? MANY THANKS!

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Marsh Mall to Loyola University-Maryland

The #58 bus is her best bet. Get off at Northern Parkway and Charles Street and the walk to Loyola is about a mile south on Charles Street.

Here is the bus info...

http://mta.maryland.gov/local-bus

Just choose local bus and route 58.

The bus only runs once an hour, though, and the ride itself could take that long as well. Unfortunately, the Megabus location in Baltimore is not well contacted to mass transit.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,069 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Marsh Mall to Loyola University-Maryland

Next time consider Bolt which is from Penn Station and would be much less for cab and I am sure there are buses that run right down Charles Street or much easier to get a ride from a friend.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White Marsh Mall to Loyola University-Maryland

let me know next time she is in town. i am a loyola alum, and taught there before, live in white marsh, and work a block from loyola, would be happy to give her a lift if it is during the week!

i agree, though, penn station is much closer for cab rides.....or, can a friend pick her up at the mall who has a car?

4. Re: White Marsh Mall to Loyola University-Maryland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 24, 2013