We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BWI & parking

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
47 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
BWI & parking

Hi!

I am flying out of BWI and need good safe parking without selling my arm or leg. Is there any cheap but secure parking nearby?

TIA!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,555 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BWI & parking

Numerous off-site parking lots in the area in addition to the airport lots. Just google "pre flight" or "park and fly" or "fast park"...most have some kind of coupon on their web site to save a dollar or two.

Long Term parking at the airport is only $8 a day.

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BWI & parking

I am attaching a link to a summary of off site parking options.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60811-i165-k40500…

FYI- BWI has a new policy of designated pick up areas outside of baggage claim. Be sure to stand in the correct zone for your parking shuttle.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,128 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BWI & parking

It would help if you mentioned how long you would be gone. That's always the issue. My home airport charges $20/night for Economy parking so everything is relative.

The above links of a TA discussion should be helpful. I'm a regular tourist to Baltimore and find that the parking lots in many of the hotels around BWI are packed with people who are there on long-term Park-N-Fly packages. The reason why I've noticed this is I always rent a car in Baltimore and sometimes can't even find a place to park in my hotel lot because it's packed with cars on a Park-N-Fly. You can tell because they have something on their dashboard.

Two that come to mind in the past year were Microtel and Four Points Sheraton. They both also have regular airport shuttles. There are several others.

Googling "Park and Fly Hotels BWI" should bring up tons of options but do try the two hotels I mentioned above.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
47 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BWI & parking

Thanks everyone! We will be going for 5-6 days. I'll check out those links.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
178 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BWI & parking

Personally I like the daily lot at BWI. Last time I was there it was $12/day. Cheap compared to some places although maybe not as inexpensive as offsite lots. And it's a garage so if the weather sucks when you get back it won't matter.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BWI & parking

My favorite is Econopark Express (yellow buses). They drop you right off at your car when you return and all the drivers I have had are nice.

Their downside is that they sometime oversell the lot. In those situations, you have to leave them your key and they move you to a parking space when one becomes available.

Check out their website (http://www.econopkexpress.com/), they have an internet coupon for $6.85/day.

dctravel

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BWI & parking

Doubletree by Hilton BWI has a park and Fly Package doubletreebwiairporthotel.com/transportation…

and a 24 hour shuttle....

8. Re: BWI & parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 21, 2013