We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only One Night

Smithfield, Virginia
Level Contributor
429 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Only One Night

My husband and I will be stopping off in Baltimore for one night on our way to NYC. It will be Thursday, March 23rd and we will probably be there from about 6pm to noon the following day. Is there anything we can squeeze in during that timeframe? We haven't been to Baltimore before.

Thanks!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only One Night

Since you're arriving so late in the day, you'll find most of the conventional tourist attractions closed at 5 or 6 this time of year. So Thursday night becomes a strictly social night on the town. Go to one of the many restaurants in Fells Point and have a good time.

Leaving at noon the next day, you'll only have time to do one major tourist attraction. The first thing that comes to mind for most people touring Baltimore is the National Aquarium, which opens at 9 a.m. Without knowing your interests, that's the best I can come up with.

Baltimore
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Only One Night

It depends where you are staying.

Thursday night is "Jazz Night" at The Hon Bar, the bar side of a local "Baltimore" cafe called Cafe Hon located about 5 minutes from the Inner Harbor (travelling by car). Drinks are reasonable, food is good, and you get to experience some of the local flavor.

Smithfield, Virginia
Level Contributor
429 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Only One Night

We are staying at the Renaissance Harborfront Hotel. Got it for $103 off Priceline. We are big sports fans. I know there is an ESPN Zone in Baltimore, but we've already been to the ones in Orlando and Vegas.