We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels close to Baltimore Cruise Port

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels close to Baltimore Cruise Port

Taking a cruise with Royal Caribbean to Bermuda. We will be driving to the Port. Would like to come a day early. What hotels are closest to the Baltimore Cruise Port?

Maryland
Level Contributor
395 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels close to Baltimore Cruise Port

Any hotel at the Inner Harbor area is close to the cruise port. There is the Sheraton, Hyatt, Intercontinental Harbor Court. These are close to Camden Yards and great location. There are so many more that are less than a mile away from the hotels I named located in the Harbor East area. they would only take a few (2-10depending on traffic) minutes longer to get to the port, still very close. Also great locations. They are Courtyard, Hitlon, Marriott, Homewood. There is also the Pier 5 that sits between both locations. Lots of choices here

http://www.harboreast.com/hotels/

Mentioned in this post
Inner Harbor
Inner Harbor
3,001 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
59,151 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels close to Baltimore Cruise Port

Some of the hotels near BWI Airport will offer a "park and cruise" package; they shuttle you to the port and your parking is included for the duration of your cruise.

The bad news is that the bwiairport.com website "used" to have an extensive list of hotels nearby, but when I just looked they have apparently started charging hotels to be listed on thier website. So a link that used to show over 20 hotels now shows exactly...one.

But if you do a search on the forum you might find some old posts with names of airport area hotels if you're interested in pursuing the option.

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels close to Baltimore Cruise Port

Post your question on cruisecritic.com (sister site) for more through answers about cruising from Baltimore. If flying in, I'd stay downtown, probably Inner Harbor East area at the Hilton Garden Inn or Homewood Suites. If driving in, I'd stay by the airport and leave my car at that hotel.

Ledyard, Connecticut
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels close to Baltimore Cruise Port

We stayed at the Admiral Fell Inn in January and absolutely loved it. Check all the great reviews here in Trip Advisor. They have an excellent cruise/park package. It includes breakfast, transportation to and from port.

Just be sure to ask for a quiet room. I'm going back to Baltimore just to stay at this hotel!

5. Re: Hotels close to Baltimore Cruise Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 08, 2010