We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Browns/Ravens 10/16

Ohio
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Browns/Ravens 10/16

My brother-in-law and I will be attending the Browns/Ravens game on Oct. 16th and I was hoping for some help. We will be flying in and do not plan on renting a car.

I would like some info on a good average hotel (3 star) close to Stadium (?) and transportation (public?) to/from hotel and to/from stadium. It's ok if cabs are the only option.

And not to be a complete know-nothing :), some good places to eat dinner around hotel or stadium (or close to both if they are in the same area).

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
58,832 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Browns/Ravens 10/16

You can access a list of the BWI airport hotels and a map at the BWI website:

bwiairport.com/around_town/accommodations/

As far as the light rail goes, be aware that the last train to the airport leaves downtown around 8:00 on Sundays, putting you back out at BWI by about 8:30. There is virtually nothing to do in that area if you don't have a car, so you would basically be spending your evening sitting in your hotel watching TV. (Or sitting in a hotel bar doing the same, but only a couple of the higher-priced BWI hotels have bars!)

Don't worry too much about check in times - if the hotel has a room available they will check you in upon arrival.