We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL Team Hotel

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rocky mount, nc
1 post
Save Topic
NFL Team Hotel

Where do the Pittsburgh Steelers stay while in Baltimore?

If anyone knows the favorite hotel of the steelers, I would appreciate the info! The only present my 14 year old son wants (birthday and Christmas) is to see the steelers play in maryland. it would make it sweeter if we stayed in the team hotel.

Not sure I can make it happen...but its worth a shot!

Big thanks from a loving mom!

Maryland
Level Contributor
221 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFL Team Hotel

A Motel 6 off of I95....

Probably where most teams stay, the Renaissance Harborplace.

You may want to tell him he will probably see the a (usually) exciting Ravens team defeat his steelers in our great purple stadium. May want to rethink his allegiance and cheer for Flacco. He is is only 14 and he will see the light that day.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
53 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NFL Team Hotel

A lot of the NFL teams that come to town also tend to stay out near the airport. This gives them a quick in/out since they come in the Saturday before and then leave immediately after the game. Not too much time for sightseeing or anything else, this is much unlike the baseball teams that come to town which stay downtown because they have a lot more downtime.

Every team is different though and some might stay downtown. You might want to contact the Steelers PR Department and ask very, very nicely.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
816 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NFL Team Hotel

I'm not sure where the visitors stay, but the Ravens stay at the Hyatt on light street before the home games

4. Re: NFL Team Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 13, 2009