We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baltimore with kids

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Baltimore with kids

We are going to be in Baltimore in September for a comic convention. We have gotten tickets for the Red Sox game and we are trying to come up with some other things that might interest the kids. Any suggestions? My kids are 9 and 15. Also, how far is NYC from Baltimore?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
339 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Baltimore with kids

You could drive to NYC without have to drive IN NYC. NYC is a good 2.5 hr car ride. I enjoy my independence and the bus thing is not for me. It is great for first timers or people who would just rather not deal with traffic and congestion. Oh yeah, it is also good for people who like buses! I take the NJ Turnpike to exit 14C, park in the very safe town of Hoboken (~$20/day) and take the PATH (train-tunnel) to WTC or midown for $2.00 each way. It is a lot of head spinning for just one day and I would recommend more time spent on NYC than one day. Yeah... I would stick with DC.

12. Re: Baltimore with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 03, 2009