We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jacksonville, fla.

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Ferry, NJ
2 posts
Save Topic
jacksonville, fla.

My friend and I(38yo) are flying down from NY to Jacksonville Oct. 6th to the 9th. We are going to see the Jets vs. Jaguars. We are looking to play golf, hit the beaches, and some nightlife. We have never been there before. We are looking for some insight on hotels, golf courses, beaches, and nightlife. Cost is not an issue.

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jacksonville, fla.

Hi Bruce,

I didn't want you to think that we were ignoring you. I'm a bit short on time right now, but later or tomorrow I'll try to answer your questions with as much detail as I can provide.

Welcome to the forum!

Vicki

2. Re: jacksonville, fla.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 16, 2009