We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ace rent a car near JAX

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
seattle
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Ace rent a car near JAX

I have a reservation at Ace rent a car for 4 days at a good price in May. Having used many different rental companies I've realized that the local rental office can be good or bad depending on location rather than brand. Does anyone have input on the quality service of Ace rent a car at JAX?

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

I'm sorry - I am not familiar with this company, but I did want to answer your post. Hope you have a great trip! We'll be in Seattle in July!

Vicki

seattle
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

Well, I'll take no news is good news...thanks for answering

Middleburg, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

I have not used them, but I am curious how your experience goes. We have been considering them for a trip in June.

seattle
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

got a good deal on priceline name your price so took that...sorry

Ashland City...
Level Contributor
3 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

We just rented a car from them last week, primarily due to the excellent price. When you arrive at the airport you have to call for a shuttle. They arrived quickly and were friendly. The Shuttle was not new but it was clean with good AC. It only took about 5 minutes to get to the terminal. The building is an OLD 1960's auto repair place, with a sign in the rest room "DO NOT DRINK THE WATER" from the sink. The desk clerk was very friendly and processed us quickly. We were the only customers at 12 pm on a Wednesday. The car was a bottom of the line Hyundai Accent. It ha power windows and AC but no cruise control; no XM radio and no blue tooth. It was just washed when we picked it up, but the windows were dirty and hard to see through the whole trip. The car was non-smoking and smelled clean inside, but here were stains on the front and back seats as well as in the trunk. The desk clerk does a condition walk around upon check out and return, which I like. (The big airport rentals no longer do that, so if you find any damage you have to back to the terminal to get another car - pain). Over all it was a very basic car for a very good price; Service was fine and convenient. I would rent from them again.

Ashland City...
Level Contributor
3 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

Just posted reply to this question. We rented and it was fine. Basic service. Very good price. I would use them again,

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

Thank you Laura. Good to know.

Vicki

8. Re: Ace rent a car near JAX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 08, 2015