We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infant at Jaguars game?

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
131 posts
20 reviews
Infant at Jaguars game?

We are hoping to take our 20 month-old daughter to her first football game. I was wondering if anyone could let me know what the stadium policies are regarding infants, specifically:

Does she need her own ticket if she is sitting on our lap?

Can we take her milk and diaper bag into the game with us? (I saw strollers and baby carriers are prohibited)

How are the fans when it comes to children?

Thanks for any other insights as well!

Go Jags!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
12,697 posts
96 reviews
1. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

I have only been to one Jags game and it was pretty calm. However I have seen fights break out at Miami Dolphins games. This was in the stands during the game and the police removed the offenders. You have a lot of people drinking alcohol and not always using common sense. I can't help with the ticket portion and I know they search all bags and only allow coolers bags in certain sizes. I would call the stadium directly to ask those questions.

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
100 reviews
2. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

There can be a lot of loud screaming going on behind you, in front of you, beside you...

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
3. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

Does she need her own ticket if she is sitting on our lap?

------------------------

Not sure....check jaguars.com or call the Ticket Office.

Can we take her milk and diaper bag into the game with us? (I saw strollers and baby carriers are prohibited)

------------------------

I believe yes to both. Double check of course

How are the fans when it comes to children?

------------------------

They're great!

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
684 posts
59 reviews
4. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

I hate to say this but with how many fans show up to Jags home games it will probably be way less crowded, loud, and hectic than other stadiums. Unfortunately, there are some stadiums I would not dare take my child to You can take in a diaper bag just make sure it is no bigger than 12x12x12. The Jags stadium is one of the only stadiums that I know of that you can actually take in your own food. It just has to be in a small clear plastic bag. Call 904-633-2000 for information on something called a Lap Pass Ticket. Any child under 34 inches who will be on the lap needs this. Have a good time!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
5. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

^Yup, the Jags stadium is the only one in the country where your own food is allowed inside.

Thanks for the information re: lap pass ticket.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
56 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

Also, don't believe the talk that Jaguar fans don't go to the games. Jacksonville averages about 64 thousand a game which is 95% capacity.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
7. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

True indeed. Thanks Craig.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
505 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

officialsocialmedia.com/tdjax/tim/jagfannumb…

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
9. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

Great link

10. Re: Infant at Jaguars game?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 16, 2013