We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest monthly hotel

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Cheapest monthly hotel

Looking for the cheapest monthly, or weekly hotel.

Va
Level Contributor
10,847 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest monthly hotel

Check out Phillips Highway area. Plently of low cost hotels.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest monthly hotel

You've asked this for three different cities and two different states, Florida and California ... what is the aim of your visit?

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest monthly hotel

Here's the answer I gave you last month. I don't think anything has changed. Good luck.

I'm not having much luck finding any extended stay rooms in your price range. I did find a one-bedroom mobile home for rent that's $375 per month. Here is a link to the property: hotpads.com/rentals/…0

The least expensive hotel room I could find was $30 per night, or if you have a AAA or AARP membership, it's $27 per night. So that's quite a bit more than your price range. The least expensive extended stay room that I could find was about $180 per week.

I can tell you that there are tons of apartments available - you would have no problem finding one. Even around the area where I live there are always signs at the apartment complexes advertising vacancy.

4. Re: Cheapest monthly hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 01, 2012