We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Wedding.......church and oceanfront options

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
271 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Wedding.......church and oceanfront options

The wedding is finally over and I thought I would post this for future brides who are looking for an affordable wedding and reception site on the beach. First Christian Church of the Beaches is a great option. http://fccbdoc.com/

It is located directly on the beach, great parking, affordable rates, a beautiful sanctuary with ocean views is available as an awesome back-up plan (or first option) if weather is an issue. (We were blessed with a wonderful day for a wedding in the sand for a sunset ceremony.)

They allow you to bring in your own caterer and they have a great full size kitchen on site.

Cons (if they apply): no alcohol on premises.

Brandy was more than wonderful to work with and went above and beyond what was necessary and any bride will be more than pleased to have an affordable and convenient option for their beach wedding.

The company we used for flowers and who created our heart in the sand was priceless as well.

Feel free to send me a note if you want more info or have any questions.

1. Re: Beach Wedding.......church and oceanfront options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 26, 2012