We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants for New Years Eve in Jacksonville

Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurants for New Years Eve in Jacksonville

We will be down for the Gator Bowl, staying at the Omni. Where should we eat for New Years? We like moderate to upscale, but must have good food. Atmosphere is great but food quality comes first.

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants for New Years Eve in Jacksonville

The Omni's restaurant has good food.

Your hotel is very near The Landing which has some restaurants but they are mediocre so don't eat there.

A fine restaurant across the river (but not on it) is the Wine Cellar which has wonderful food and professional service. You would need to make reservations very early for this restaurant. It's expensive. (904)398-8989

The River City Brewing Company is directly across the river from your hotel. They have good food and are moderately expensive ordinarily but will undoubtedly have a higher priced menu for New Years Eve. (904) 398-2299

If you would like to come out to the Beach, some good restaurants are Ragtime, Meza Luna, First Street Grill, Aqua Grill...and many others.

Enjoy your trip.

Hope the right team wins!

Jacksonville
Level Contributor
9 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants for New Years Eve in Jacksonville

La Cena on Laura is near the Omni, and has great food and atmosphere.

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants for New Years Eve in Jacksonville

We enjoy Gallery Bistro in a complex called Tinseltown. They typically have a special New Year's Eve menu. The chef is top notch!

Another possibility is Max's Restaurant. This is located near our beaches. Very intimate and romantic with food that cannot be rivaled. They also have live piano music. Sorry I don't have the phone number.

Email me if you need further suggestions on restaurants, directions, what to do, etc. My email address is vickisfloyd@hotmail.com.

Welcome to Jacksonville!

Jacksonville, FL
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants for New Years Eve in Jacksonville

The Hyatt, next to the Jacksonville Landing where all the pep-rally festivities are being held, has just opened up their Steak House restaurant...just started taking reservation an hour ago. If everything close to downtown is booked, give them a try. We are, as we are staying at the Hyatt NYE. (904) 598-0234. No, I don't work there..promise. It's a crap shoot because they are just opening, but we'll give it a try.

Get answers to your questions about Jacksonville