We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royals Oaks?

Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Royals Oaks?

Hello all, I'm thinking about staying at a apartment at Royals Oaks. The address is 10023 Belle Rive Blvd, Zip 32256 . My question is, does anyone have experience with Royal oaks? Also is the area I've just listed in a good neighborhood?

Also what things should I be aware of when I move to jax? Like things to do etc? ANy more tips will be helpful/ God Bless.

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,493 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royals Oaks?

Hi Soldier, and welcome to the Jacksonville forum.

Although I'm not familiar with the particular complex you mentioned, I can tell you that the area is fine. It's mostly apartments, condos and some business complexes. You will be close to quite a bit of shopping and restaurants.

What should you be aware of? Well, the traffic can be horrid during rush hour, depending on where you're going. Jacksonville, being the largest city in the USA geographically, is very spread out. You'll find yourself driving pretty much everywhere because our public transportation is lacking.

The Beaches are popular and fun, we're only about 50 minutes from St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city.

As far as things to do, it depends on what you like. Water sports are hugely popular with the ocean being so close and the St. John's River running right through the middle of town.

We have a top-notch symphony orchestra and many times during the year we'll have Broadway touring companies performing, or ballets, and things of that nature. We have quite a bit of community theater, some better than others.

We have a pretty good zoo...it took a national award a few years back.

A lot of people are into sports, specifically Jaguars Football or a college team.

I'm sure you'll get more replies to your questions, and if you have any other specific things you need to know, feel free to email me at vickisfloyd@hotmail.com.

Take care!

Vicki

2. Re: Royals Oaks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 03, 2009