We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australian speciality store/ grocery store?

Fort Lauderdale
8 posts
Save Topic
Australian speciality store/ grocery store?

Can anyone tell me where the Australian grocery store in Jacksonville is located? It is either a grocery store or a speciality store that sells Australian food products. I know it exists, but I don't know where! I want to surprise my boyfriend with some of his favorites from "home." Help please!!

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,513 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Australian speciality store/ grocery store?

I'm sorry...I have no idea where there's an Australian specialty store here. You may want to try World Market if there's something specific you're looking for. Also, if you tell us exactly what items you're looking for, maybe someone will know where you can get them.

Sorry I'm not more help!!!

Vicki

2. Re: Australian speciality store/ grocery store?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 31, 2009