We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FREE - Northwest Discount Travel E-Cert

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,540 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
FREE - Northwest Discount Travel E-Cert

I have a Northwest Airlines E-cert for Discount travel that I am unable to use. You may purchase two tickets with this E-Cert.

It is not valid if I sell it, but I am willing to give it to anyone who would like to have it (shipping and handling will be $2.99)

Please email me and I will show you a photo of the certificate and a map of the zones to which you can travel.

The following are round-trip fares:

Travel within Zone A Tues & Weds $208 Thurs, Fri, Sat, Mon $248

Zone A to Zone B $238 $278

Zone A to Zone C $268 $308

Zone A to Canada $288 $328

Travel must originate in Zone A which includes AL, AR, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WV

Zone B includes MI, MN, ND, SD, WI

Zone C includes AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY

Northwest does not serve Deleware.

A Saturday night stay is required. Tickets must be issued no later than 5/15/07 and travel must be completed by 6/11/07.

Blackout dates are Sundays, and April 5, 9, May 24, 25, 29

Want it? Email me at vickisfloyd@hotmail.com

Albany, NY
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: FREE - Northwest Discount Travel E-Cert

Vicki: Do you still have this e-certificate? Thanks. Please respond to cairn_terror@yahoo.com . Thanks so much.

2. Re: FREE - Northwest Discount Travel E-Cert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 28, 2009