We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place for breakfast for 30 in Gettysburg??

Watchung, NJ
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Place for breakfast for 30 in Gettysburg??

Hi there,

I am looking for a place that can accomodate 20-30 people (preferably in a private room) for breakfast/brunch in Gettysburg the day after my wedding. Does anybody have any good ideas of a location that might be able to accomodate us? I am open to B&B's, but I think my group might be to large for most. Thanks for your help!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,146 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place for breakfast for 30 in Gettysburg??

I would look at the hotels on the outskirts of town. Of they have a room, inn at Lincoln sq has great ambiance.

Edited: 2:21 pm, September 14, 2013
Williamston...
Level Contributor
868 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place for breakfast for 30 in Gettysburg??

I know the Hilton Garden Inn has a ballroom that would probably be big enough for your group, but I don't know if you have to be a guest to use it or if they would provide the food, etc. You'll have to contact them directly for details.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place for breakfast for 30 in Gettysburg??

Check with the Wyndham, fine service and food.

4. Re: Place for breakfast for 30 in Gettysburg??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gettysburg