We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dedication Day Speaker 2012

Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dedication Day Speaker 2012

Has the guest speaker been announced for this year's Dedication Day ceremony? Thank you

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dedication Day Speaker 2012

Nothing released as of yet. I've heard they lined up the 2013 speaker and it will be a huge event, not to be missed.

Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dedication Day Speaker 2012

We'll be there. And lucky enough to have reservations for the 150th anniversary and reenactment too. Have been coming for 25+ years.

Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dedication Day Speaker 2012

Mike, Do you know who I would call to see if they're having a guest speaker this year? Thanks.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dedication Day Speaker 2012

Here's a link with the info and number gettysburgfoundation.org/calendar/…575

Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dedication Day Speaker 2012

Thanks Mike. I'll call on Monday. Looks like everything will be on Sat, Nov. 17 and nothing on Nov. 19 and no indication of a speaker. The Gettysburg Foundation had the same schedule for Saturday Nov. 17 not November 19. If I find anything out, I'll post.

Gettysburg PA
Level Contributor
338 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dedication Day Speaker 2012

Newspaper today says Stephen Spielberg and the ceremonies are listed as Nov 19 starting at 9am.

7. Re: Dedication Day Speaker 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Gettysburg